Say Hello to Abby!

Starting Monday off with more introductions! 

Say Hello to Abby, the mastermind behind @prettyposhdesign


Abby and I began working together almost five years ago and it’s one of the best things that could’ve happened for my small biz. She is constantly pushing my design abilities beyond what I could imagine and I’m always amazed with how everything turns out in the end! 

With her fantastic vision and amazing talent, not to mention her floral expertise, she comes up with the most stunning parties. If you’re in the NY, NJ, PA area and looking for a planner, look no further! Abby is your girl!!! 

Check out her feed and be sure to keep an eye out for the relaunch of her website!
 . . .

You've seen all our parties now check out some of her others.

Photo credits: Pretty Posh Events



Photo credits: Pretty Posh Events




Comments

Popular Posts