Working hard to get all our new Holiday Cards in the shop...and custom address labels to tie things all together. Nothing easier than peel & stick and don’t we need all the help we can get over the holidays?! I know I do!!! 

About five years ago at the wee age of 40, I felt on top of things. I was always ahead of the game, a few steps in front of the crowd when it came to scheduled events and holidays. I would strive and take pride in being the overachiever. Not sure what happened in the last five years but things have drastically gone down hill 😂 Not sure if it’s age, my health, or simply realizing it really doesn’t matter to anyone else but me. I’ve slowed things down and learned to chill...and guess what, the world didn’t end. It got more enjoyable! Sure, the awkward “oops, was your birthday last week” happens and I feel awful (I definitely chalk those up to age) but the rest I’m fine with. "Do Less, Enjoy More" is my new motto! 

Cheers to being a not-so-overachiever!
.  .  .



Comments

Popular Posts