Eat Up!

So, if you follow me on twitter & facebook, you know I've been cookin' things up in the kitchen!  These gray winter days are just too gloomy so what better way to spice things up than a little something yummy.  Now, I'm more of a baker than a cook so I decided to hit Pinterest for a much needed push...in the right direction.  I started pinning lots and lots of recipes (A. that LOOKED delicious, B. were something my family might actually eat & C. something I might actually be able to make!)
 
Here are a few new (EASY) family favorites I thought I'd share...
 
 
Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup
(McClellan House gave it 6 thumbs up...ate every ounce of leftovers too!)
 
 
 
 
Slow Cooker Ham & Beans
(Seriously the EASIEST recipe ever & D-Lish)
 
 
 
 
Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
(My hubby says he'd eat these every week...maybe even TWICE a week! They're THAT good!)
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, so start with those.  I KNOW you won't be disappointed!
I'll fill you in with what I'm cooking up next :)
 

Comments

Popular Posts