PARTY PREP & PRINTABLES

So, remember my last post?  Well, I'm starting NOW to prepare for our Halloween party TONIGHT! Just too many orders to focus on my own party. I'm in a slight panic considering my plan was to make most of the decorations myself. On the TO-DO list for today...a Frankenstein pinata - check, toothpick flags - check, Halloween garland - check...and the list goes on.  Not to mention the menu too!
ACK!!!!!

 
1. Nutty Mummies : Iced Nutty Buddies
2. Witches Brooms : Pretzels & Mini Reese's Cups
3. Eyeball Cookies : White Chocolate covered Nilla Waffers, Icing & m&m's
 
.  .  .
 
Well, for all of you in the same predicament as I am today, I thought I'd share a couple free printables.  Here are the fun toothpick flags & garland I whipped up for the big event. Hope they add a little Halloween fun to your party too!
 

 FREE TOOHPICK FLAG PRINTABLE HERE

FREE HALLOWEEN GARLAND PRINTABLE:
PAGE 1
PAGE 2
PAGE 3

And here's one more for the bunch...perfect for labeling your spooky BOOffet!
I haven't even printed mine out yet.  Next on my TO-DO list :)

BOOFFET TREAT TENTS

Just open, right click & save.
ENJOY! 
 


Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts