Where does the time go???

Here I am, 3 weeks later...FINALLY updating the blog!
I seriously don't know how some of you do it.  I can barely keep up with orders, baseball games, birthday parties, volunteering at school, Spring fairs, camping trips, field trips, fundraisers, field day and you can't forget the fabulous National Stationery Show that just flew by...sometimes it's a bit tough to keep up on the ol' blog.  So, here I am with my all to familiar game of "Catch Up".  Let's get things back up to speed here!

Here's a peek behind the scenes at what's been keeping me so busy...
Field Trip to the Academy of the Natural Sciences in Philly
Finn & Friends
Field Day 2011
 More Field Day Fun!
My Little Ball Player
Suprise visit at the Snack Bar from the Philly Phanatic at Opening Day
Manning the Slap Shot Game at Field Day
Me & Miss Bridget at the Susan G. Komen fundraiser at Cheeburger Cheeburger...YUM!
A couple of front teeth lost!
My niece's 1st birthday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts