Lemon Kissed.

Shauna and I go waaay back to my start on Etsy...back when we were still Modern Classics: Kids!  Shauna was one of my very first customers and one of the sweetest peeps I've every met.  Which is why we're still in touch.  Not only is she one cool chic, she's pretty darn talented too!  She's got two Etsy Shops :: Lemon Drop Studio, which is on hiatus while she's focusing on her other NEW & lovely jewelry shop, Lemon Kissed.

If you haven't stumbled across her stunning baubles, here's an eyeful!  I want them all.

Oh, and did I mention...FREE World-wide Shipping!
Can't beat that.

Go NUTS!!!
(and if the hubby is reading...
this is more of a wish list ~ hint ~ hint~)




NOW for the SUPER FUN stuff!
Take a look at these colors...
they just shout "I'm SO ready for Summer!"




Okay, I've teased you long enough...go check the rest out for yourself!

(pssst...if you check back next week, you might even get to MEET Shauna!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts