Pink Peony

Have I EVER mention how many wonderful people you can meet over at Etsy?
Well, I just can't say it enough! And the supply of lovelies is endless! It seems like just when I think I've met the nicest person out there, another one peeks around the next corner. So, let me introduce you to Erin the owner of The Pink Peony shop over at Etsy & her sweet yet chic blog where she was so kind to feature my Elephant Invites!

Not only is she a talented jewelry artist with a shop full of fabulous vintage inspired earrings but she's also a new Auntie too...CONGRATS, Erin! :)

Comments

  1. Oh that's great Jaimee!!! I do love those invites...one of my favorites of yours.

    Her jewelry is so pretty too...love her colors and the name of her shop. The Pink Peony! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Congrats! I popped over to her blog - very cute. Thanks for the intro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my faves of yours, Jaimee. It's no wonder she featured them on her blog. Her jewelry is so pretty, too. They look like they'd be fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts