Modern Classics: Paper goes Coast to Coast

So, I'm beside myself at the moment...
What's a girl to say when two fabulous restaurants call asking about your work in the same week?
Frankly, I'm speechless!

Please Please Please let me do the honors of introducing you all to some amazing HOT SPOTS just waiting to be frequented, if not for their delectable dining ~ than for the artwork on the walls ~
In the first corner, *ding ding*, we have my neck of the woods and my familial stomping grounds, NYC, where you'll find The Mermaid Inn with two locations...
one in the East Village and another on the Upper West Side.
{And if I'm correct, I think their opening a third location this Fall?!?}


Need a little "Schooling"?

From Raw Bar to Entrees, it's full of Seafood goodness!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, in the other corner, and on the opposite side of the country, we have Blue Plate Oysterette in Santa Monica, CA. This up & coming restaurant is set to open this August and is a "hot spin-off" of the original Blue Plate restaurant.

A "Beachy Cape Cod/Hampton Vibe" kind of a place as owner Jenny Rush Morton describes it. Sounds like my type of place...now to squeeze in oooone more vacation!
Thanks to the owners, Danny Abrams {The Mermaid Inn} & Jenny Rush Morton {Blue Plate Oysterette} for showing an interest in my work AND for the opportunity to "show" my work!

Comments

  1. you're right so so cute! must stop by!!!
    ps) just added the daily candy contest link!

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!! that's amazing, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaimee, I'll definitely try to stop by The Mermaid Inn before I leave NYC and check out what they have done with your work. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats girlie! I can totally see your work on my favorite restaurants:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! How exciting!! Take lots of pictures once the work is up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowza!!!! congrats :) What a fun opportunity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! Simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too crazy -- I also was just contacted by The Mermaid Inn! Small world...

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first Etsy sale ever- this week was also for Danny Abrams at the Mermaid Inn. It feels awesome. Getting ready to ship my print tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A little late on the news... congratulations! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! That's fantastic news and so well-deserved...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts