So Here's My Image...

I found some spare time tonight to catch up on some of my favorite blogs and to my surprise, I had been tagged last week by the lovely Alyssa of Revamp Boutique. I can't remember who I met first (via the Blog World)...Leanne, Vana or Alyssa but they're certainly a delightful bunch! Always there with their kind words of encouragement and advice.

So, here's the task at hand...find just ONE image that represents your style.
Who would've thought it could be so difficult to choose (Oh, come on, who am I kidding...I knew it would be a challenge for an indecisive gal like me) So, I headed over to the prime spot for design inspiration Decor8! Holly's picks are always sure to please...too much sometimes making it almost impossible to choose just one but I digress...so, here's my choice - although, I have a ton of backups too.
Crisp, Clean, Colorful & Cozy! PERFECT!
Photo courtesy of: Decor8 & Coastal Living
Now, to pick three of you lovelies to continue the task...
How 'bout:
JANE overseas in the UK @ JaneGH
MURRAY just around the corner @ Studio Domestique
&
VANESSA in the Big Apple @ Paper Chick

Comments

  1. This room is so vibrant and alive - I love it! Makes me want to live at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa tagged me on this design challenge, too. I have "meet" some wonderful folks via the blogging community. It has been a great outlet for intellectual discussions and creative + artistic projects. :)

    I love that big coffee table and that teal side table in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pic, I whole heartedly agree! I adore this look and could live very happily in such lovely style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo!! It definitely looks colorful and cozy! I bet creating artwork in that space would be very creative and productive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It reminds me of the beach, too! I am ready to go NOW:) Thanks for playing along - you picked a delightful space:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts