Illustration Inspiration no. 3

So, I don't know much about her yet but I plan to.
What I DO KNOW is that I like {I mean adore} her work...Sophie Blackall!
I aimlessly stumbled upon her work on Etsy and now
I'm beyond inspired and so curious to read more about her!
YOU can check out more here and here. You'll love the Eye-Candy, trust me!!!
Here's just a glimpse
***Edit***
After reading a little further...I knew I recognized her work!
Check out Meg Rosoff's Wild Boar's books (a tad crued but funny just the same...Finn thinks they're hilarious!) Guess who illustrated them!?

Comments

  1. I love that..beautiful illustrations, love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo sweet. Loving the little mouse girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her work too--now that I've seen it! Thanks for sharing this, I wouldn't have have her otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so sweet an whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So refined and expressive. I just love those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how precious. i would frame and hang these in my baby's room (if i ever have one)!

    great find!

    found you through Alyssa's blog (Revamp Boutique).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts