First Illustrator Installment

So, I'm going to start all this off with NEW inspirations rather than the old. I've come across so many over the past week that I must share a few. Imagine if each artist had their own series of children's books...you KNOW my library would be piled high with them all.

At the top of my list is POORDOGFARM. There isn't a single image I haven't fallen in love with. I suppose I've always been drawn to woodland creatures in clothing...who wouldn't?! Especially as a child. So here are just a few of my favorites...so many more available in his shop!

MUCH MUCH MORE TO COME!

Comments

  1. wow, now there is some amazing talent there! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little hats they all wear! Especially the crowns. Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great aren't they! I actually have one of his squirrel prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his work!! I've come across it before and found every piece soo charming!! Thanks for sharing! :) Hope you're doing well!! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your illustrations! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful!

    thanks for visiting my blog, and I'm glad you enjoyed my work!

    kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts