"Chestnut Hill" Roasting on an Open Fire

This past Friday, we woke up to this...
Then, there was the tree lighting in Chestnut Hill that starts off the Holiday Shopping Hours. It was a tad frigid but well worth the chill. We bundled up and headed out. After a few trips up and down Germantown Ave. we found the perfect parking spot...smack dab in between the two Toy Shops in town.
The evening was full of twinkle lights, Brass Band Carols and beautifully Decorated Windows. Granted we didn't actually Christmas shop but Finn was able to score a new Dinosaur game from O-Doodle's with his Big Bucks from Grandma & Grandpa Boat! We've been playing it OVER & OVER ever since. I can't complain though, I think it's fun too :)

Comments

  1. What a beautiful scene! And beautiful family! I love these images, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How festive of mother nature to snow for your tree lighting!! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you have snow already? I guess I should stop being wimpy and complaining about the cold here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful!! It looks like such a special family outing!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Have a happy holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - it is just perect! This post really got me in the Holiday spirit. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow you woke up to snow!? I guess I should be glad all we saw were little flurries for an hour or two! Chestnut Hill looks so pretty. I need to get my butt up there a.s.a.p. They have an antique shop I used to love to poke around in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow you woke up to snow!? I guess I should be glad all we saw were little flurries for an hour or two! Chestnut Hill looks so pretty. I need to get my butt up there a.s.a.p. They have an antique shop I used to love to poke around in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No sticky snow in Chicago... yet. I agree, this post does put one in the holiday spirit! Chestnut Hill seems like a pretty area of Philadelphia.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow the festivities are well and truly underway for you guys!
    i hope we get some snow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, it looks so pretty! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts