CAMP FUN RECAP

So, for the past two years, we've invited our niece and nephew to join us for a week in the summer. For our small family of three, it can be a shock to the system to suddenly have a 7 year old and a 9 year old. But we manage to plan a full week of activities and have a great time...hiking, camping, berry picking, mini-golfing. This year we even made it to a 3-D movie (Journey to the Center of the Earth - which the kids LOVED) and a Marvel Comics Theater Show at the Keswick not to mention a gazillion trips to the ice cream shop! I actually think I've had my fill of sundaes for the rest of the year...blach!
SO...here are some pictures:
Hiking in Terabithia (as Finn calls it)
"Walking the Plank"
Some Backyard Play
"Tee Time"
Fun on the Farm
A stroll through the nieghborhood
Playing at the Park
The Whole Goofy Gang!


Picking Berries at Solebury Orchards
Camping at Camp Fun

NOW, Finn wants to know what we're going to do THIS week...
uuuhhhh, rest?!?!

Comments

  1. What a blast! I LOVE the T-shirts :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure was a lot of fun!

    I'm still tired from the week's events and still a little sore from sleeping on the ground. However, I'm already looking forward to Camp Fun '09. I bet Finn really misses them this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic! I want in for Camp Fun 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome are you guys!! Love that idea - you are so darn creative:) What great memories for these kids to keep. What a cool Aunt you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! Those pictures are so darling...and those kids must be crazy about time spent with you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! What a BLAST! That looks like the best vacation ever! And yes, definitely rest now that you are back home!! hah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice gesture! It seems like you accomplished a lot of FUN in a short period of time. Camping, hiking, ice cream, berry picking.....summer at its finest! I love those t-shirts, too!!

    Regarding that JT comic on my blog- I wrote Brad an email: "Interesting....I have two orders for something I'm not even selling. I will make and sell her a copy." Let me know what size you'd like and I'll let him know...

    ReplyDelete
  10. your camping adventure looks a lot more fun than mine.. where our tent was flooded in torrential rain hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts