Playing Games


Saw this on a fellow blogger's blog and thought it would be fun:


1. Kevin and Jaimee, 2. chick it out, 3. Caddy Nose, 4. Robin's egg blue, 5. Johnny Depp, 6. 0203-drink-0392.jpg, 7. OIA, handmade houses, 8. Miniature Cakes, 9. White peacock, 10. The Finger Family, 11. Day 68 :: touch, 12. spinlady


The pictures above are to the questions below. A fun flickr game going around : )
-
The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).
-
The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Jaimee (Oh, that's NOT me in the photo but I just had to pick that one because it's titled "Kevin & Jaimee" - and I'm married to a Kevin - so a perfect fit :)
2. What is your favorite food? Orange Chicken
3. What high school did you go to? Roxbury
4. What is your favorite color? Robin's Egg Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny D.
6. Favorite drink? Cranberry & Seltzer
7. Dream vacation? Greece
8. Favorite dessert? CAKE
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Artist
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One Word to describe you. Compassionate
12. Your flickr name. Spinlady

Comments

  1. You're a nut.
    Go outside, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Haha! Just read comment above, very good!)

    I've seen this on a lot of blogs today. I've not done it myself, but I did type a few of my answers into Flickr out of interest.

    Oh, you have a photo of Santorini - I recognised it immediately! We went there on an island hopping holiday two years ago. It really is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to get there some day too!

    Now, I suppose, I'm off to dress myself and my son and get outside for some fresh air :) - OK, HUBBY????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee! I love those finger doodles! I do that when I nanny, and the kids love it!! :) So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! That is fun :) I like the white peacock...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun! I love the collection of photos you did! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello - looking forward to seeing more of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much fun! glad you joined in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts