Weeee!

Millie has set my tone for the weekend...if it would just stop raining and Finn's fever would go down! Hoping tomorrow will be a brighter day and maybe we can break out the Banana Mobile!
Oh, you don't know about the Banana Mobile?
Well, this baby was another curbside special...it caught my eye as I drove by and I HAD to have it. I've always loved bicycles built for two and with the help of Kevin's Unlce, it's now built for three! We strap Old Yeller to the roof of our Pathfinder every summer and take her to Sea Isle City - all dolled up with Red, White & Blue Streamers for the 4th!
Yes, we're cheeseballs but my four year old son thinks it's AWESOME!
I'll post some Banana pictures tomorrow :)

Comments

  1. "We strap Old Yeller to the roof of our Pathfinder every summer..."
    HAHAHA i have no idea what you're talking about but I'd like to see these pics of the 'Banana Mobile'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts