Remodeling Again

So, I've done my Spring cleaning and may have cleaned house too well. Now, I feel the need to redecorate, paint, remodel. I've snatched up every Country Living, Real Simple, Blueprint, you name it...and now I have too much information. FOCUS, Jaimee! Okay, I've decided on new lighting in the kitchen. I've dealt with the hideous ceiling fan/lamp and track lighting long enough...they're coming down! I've fallen in love with these School House Lamps from none other than SchoolHouseElectric.com. They're just so classic and after checking out Kate's new shop (over at The Peony and The Bee) and ogling about the shop around the corner in "You've Got Mail", my mind is set! Now I just have to narrow it down to one style.

Comments

  1. Oh, I'm right there with you! I love spring, but I hate what it does to me. I'm dying to paint my entire house in lovely spring-like shades. I want to make new curtains and replace the lighting and ceiling fans. I want to build an outdoor sanctuary. The list goes on and on.

    By the way, I got your e-mail but my reply bounced back. Do you have another e-mail address I can write to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the one on the bottom best. Let me know if you need a shopping buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look! All three are wonderful, I think I like the top right with the mint green stripe, so fresh and so clean! Have fun shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fun and big project! Don't feel too overwhelmed. I think you are doing the right thing by taking it one step at a time. :) The lamps are really cute and unique. I think they would look great in a kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts