Congratulations John & Kelley

Hope they don't mind the post but just look at the perfect couple...




This weekend was filled with lots of driving, lots of friends, lots of fun, lots of drinks, AND lots of shivering! All and all we had a fantastic time. It was like a Kutztown Reunion...our table was full of college buddies and tons of inappropriate banter. I suppose we were the rowdy crowd. Being the sober one (trying to be cautious...not sure if baby #2 is on the way :), it was still entertaining and even funnier to watch then if I had had a few drinks in me. I'll have to ask permission to post some of the more amusing photos and will definitely put them up here if I get the "go ahead" - they're just too funny not to share! Thanks for the laughs everyone...we need to do this more often - besides, we're running out of people to get married.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts