Finn & Pan


On one of our many addictive trips to Disney World, we decided to have our son's silhouette done. It's amazing how quickly this woman can capture the likeness of a person with a few snips of her shears. Her work has adorned our wall for two years now and I felt it was time to add another. This year's trip was graced by the presence of Peter Pan...EVERYDAY, in fact! My son has grown fond of Peter Pan and will not leave the house without his hat - aside from going to nursery school where "no flying is allowed". I rue the day he won't want to wear it anymore!The talented woman at work

Comments

  1. "where's my hat Dad, I want to fly in my dreams..."
    I love him so much.
    Our little Peter Pan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so much fun! Jameson and I got our profiles done too, and we are so glad that we did! Those must be some sharp scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, this was a cute post and I was going to say something about the amazing skills of this woman, instead I'm going to give a bit AWWWWWWWWW for the first comment on this list....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something so charming in a silhouette, like the absence of color lets the personality come through even more. :)

    I can really understand the Peter Pan phase of childhood, I still don't want to grow up sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I've never seen anything like this before! How cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to see this woman at sweet Disney..next time we go, I am going to hunt her down (in a completely non-threatening way). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom insisted on these when my sister and I were teensy tiny and we visited Disney. To this day they still adorn the walls. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep meaning to practice profile silhouettes. Those are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm amazed how well she captured Finn in both of these! So sweet, and such a wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so ADORABLE! Incredible work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts