Dabbling

I've been "dabbling" with multiple programs trying to achieve a distressed yet appealing effect for my photos. Being the daughter of a photographer, I feel extremely inept. I've even broke down and asked for help which makes me feel like a failure but my father is more than willing to assist. I suppose I'm the overachiever or constantly in need of other's approval but I hate asking for help. I like to "wow" people on my own...however, being not so computer savvy and lacking top of the line camera equipment is extremely frustrating and leaves me no choice. I just wish good ol' Dad lived closer. I'm not to keen on "verbal directions", I'm a hands-on visual type. It's been a slow process but I'll eventually get it!

Comments

  1. This is great Jaimee! It almost looks like a watercolor painting. Just lovely. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    As far as asking for the help, everyone needs a little guidance to get started. You will bring your own creativity to whatever you do, no matter how much help you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're doing quite well, if you ask me! LOVE your blog, by the way. I read the entire thing this morning. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks, Kate...I'm glad Murray introduced me to yours. I'm so excited for you and your new shop! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this turned out so wonderfully. My dad is also a photographer and I have yet to get up the nerve to ask for assistance. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaimee, this is great! I love it. What program are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, it's an "Ancient Chinese Secret". Actually, I used a bunch of programs all morphed together...
    not sure what they're "technically" called. I downloaded tons of FREE Trials to play around with but I think they were all from Corel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great... practice makes perfect, so keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts