My Fingers are Crossed

After a not so smart attempt at cutting my own bangs, I've come to the conclusion that the only way to remedy the outcome is to have a professional fix it! I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. After watching a clip on The Today Show about how to "cleverly cut your own hair"...I tried it. At first, I thought I did a decent job and then, I washed my hair and combed it, only to see the true damage I had done...chunks missing where it should have blended. The next morning, I figured I'd "fine tune" it - it now resembles a horrifying mullet. So, off I go to the Salon tonight to get the "Katie Holmes" doo - I think that's my only option!
(Notice, no "BEFORE" picture - it's just too awful...and we shall see if there will be an "AFTER")

Comments

  1. Oh Jaim... well, you look really good with short hair, so I'm sure whatever the outcome, you'll survive. I do have to ask though, what WERE you thinking??? Call next time, scissors in hand, I'll talk you off the ledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the future advice...I WILL call!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts