Studio Domestique

Here's a little something I've kept over the years. It was a gift from, my friend, Murray (Studio Domestique). Or it was more like me walking through her house and saying, "oooh, I like this!" and her saying, "You can take it!" Maybe I should try that more often...she's got lots of stuff I like! :) Being former college roommates, I'd like to think we inspired each other in our work. At least she did me. The way should could make something from nothing - like this little chair twisted into shape in minutes from a scrap of framing wire!

Thanks!

Comments

  1. I remember that chair! I have the little embroidered sunflowers you gave me on my bulletin board above my desk! I'll have to post a pic of it! I have different chair that "Hamster" LOVES! If it weren't for kids, husbands and homes we could just sit around all day making this stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts