Book Themed Baby Showers

I'm always getting special requests but one that I get over and over is for Book Themed Baby Showers.  Customers are looking for a way to incorporate picture books into their parties.  You can never have too many books in my opinion.  

I have fond memories of going to the library with my mom every week to pick out new books.  In elementary school, I counted down the days until Library Day (I must say, Art Day was my ultimate favorite but Library Day was a close second).  I continued the same tradition with my son and we made our weekly, sometimes bi-weekly, trips to our local library for story time and activities.  Once he started kindergarten, I started volunteering at his school library.  After seven years, I was sad to see it end but now I have my sweet little niece to spoil with books! :)

With so many book parties, I've been asked to create bookplates to match our clients' party themes.  Top themes being Nursery Rhymes, Rubber Ducky, and Footprints.  If you're searching for a something special, just drop me a line and I can whip up just what you're looking for!

I listed a few of our best sellers below.  You can find our full collection of bookplates HERE

AND just for our followers...
Now through Sunday, save 10% on all bookplates with code: BOOK10
at our Main shop & our Etsy shop







Comments

Popular Posts