Add some MAGIC!

Helping Santa check his list! 
Already shipped a few NICE stamps.  No "Naughties” YET! 

I like to keep it simple when it comes to gift wrapping.  I tend to get overwhelmed with all the smells, sounds, and clutter during the holidays so I stay relatively neutral in the gift wrap department.  We're always starved for space win our house and with all the gifts piling up, instead of storing them in my studio, I tuck them under the tree...which means we SEE them all!  Why not make them part of the decor?!

I stick to kraft paper with black & red accents.  Then, add a sprig of pine or ribbon and a sweet gift tag...the little ones get a little extra MAGIC with a special stamp of approval from Santa.  Switching up the patterns for each family helps me keep them sorted and going to the correct destination.  It's the little things that help! 


You can find the stamp above in your Main Shop or over on Etsy

Comments

Popular Posts