Tis the Season

For making memories with friends & family! We were fortunate enough to be able to have Thanksgiving at our place again this year and with even more guests. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. I just love having the house filled to the brim with family...there's nothing better. Just chatting, snacking, playing games, snacking some more! And I must say, being ill and all, we managed just fine ~ paper plates and all! {Just don't show my doctor these photos, I was supposed to be "resting". There's no time for rest when you've got your neices & nephew to have fun with}

Here's the recap: Thanksgiving Feast, Bowling Marathon, Skating, my week of Birthday Madness & SANTA!!!

Comments

  1. Looks like you've all been busy! I love the Dear Santa letter. . .that is so adorable :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the holiday post card!! How sweet of you...

    How are you feeling these days???

    Happy Birthday!!!

    Cute pictures...

    {Santa wears jeans?!?!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. LOVE the Santa letter. What a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 'em, every one of these pictures makes me smile. I got a huge kick out of Santa and his jeans--how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool Santa! Wish I had one like that around here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH a sweet Christmas! It looks like everyone had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts