A Night at New Hope

So, last night was the Big Night...my show at Integrity Studios!
After hour upon hour of preparation and a house ransacked by photos, mats & frames, the show went on without a hitch. I couldn't have asked for a better evening. The weather was beautiful, the location was prime & the company was even better. It was wonderful to finally meet Carl Christensen, the man behind Integrity Studios. He's definitely NOT what comes to mind when you hear the words "Gallery Owner". No stuffiness or arrogance here...just a laid back, genuine guy & a true pleasure to work with. I certainly hope to work with him again in the future. The quaint town of New Hope is every artisans dream. Shop after shop filled with creativity and inspiration, along side the beautiful back drop of the Delaware River. The sidewalks were bumping with people enjoying the beautiful weekend weather as they meandered through cafe bistros and galleries.

With it being a holiday weekend, and a lot of people travelling to the beach and elsewhere, I was happy to see my family and some surprise guests show up to lend their support. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to put a smile on a gal's face - it meant a lot to have you there.
AND...I even made a couple of sales.
It was fantastic!

Here are a few shots of the evening & what MC: PAPER pieces you could find on the walls:


Carl Christensen in his studio gallery Carl & Me
Me & my little buddy

Comments

  1. Oh Jaimee, that is fantastic! Everything looks fabulous. I'm so glad everything went so perfect. So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!! It looks so wonderful Jaimee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so mad/sad that I couldn't make it up there!! We are in the middle of some medical stuff and an upstairs that has gone under renovation (putting in hardwood floors ourself. AH!) Reading your post has made me want to seek out New Hope even more though! I am so glad to hear all went well :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work Jaimee!!! {You look great}

    New Hope seems like a neat, artsy town. My kid of place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for you Jaimee! Glad it went well and you look amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and that everything turned out perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your show! Sounds like you had a great time...

    And I adore New Hope, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Jaimee!
    You did a fantastic job. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Jamiee!!! This is just so fabulous!!! You MUST be thrilled with happiness!! All of your work looks just absolutely beautiful in the background...and I love your dress too!!! Congrats again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! They (and you) look great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts