Marsh-Malo World



Friday, November 30th was one of our rare "Date Nights" to the Keswick Village. With some hesitation and a slight bending of his arm, I convinced my husband to take me to see Raul Malo. After 5 minutes, everyone was dancing!

From the minute he stepped on the stage, Raul wooed absolutely all the woman in the theater, including myself. His intoxicating voice and twanging guitar swept over the crowd leaving hypnotic smiles on faces and an uncontrollable tapping of your toe...others were completely overwhelmed finding it hard not to dance in the isles. All of which, left Malo humbled and sincerely grateful as he kept thanking the crowd. At one point, stating how amazed he was that there was an audience at all.

After three encores and gracious bows, Raul pleased the crowd by signing autographs...which I was thrilled to get, along with a photo. It was truly one of the best shows ever!

Comments

  1. It was indeed a great time!

    For any guys reading this blog...
    Go ahead and take your wife, girlfriend, or Mom to this show and you'll have an excellent time. Believe me, I was a skeptic going in, but it was well worth it.

    RAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review of the Keswick show! I am a Raul Malo fanatic...also known as a MaloMama and a Raul Stalker. Just love the man and his music!!! You should join us on his fan forum...www.raulmalo.com/forums. You would fit right in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts