Kid-isms

KID-ISMS
/kid/ - /ˈizəms/ noun :: 
the all-sorts-of-crazy that comes out of the mouths of babes.

I only wish I had come up with this sooner...like 8 years sooner!  My little guy isn't so little, although, he does spurt out the occasional whopper.

My all-time favorite was Halloween, when he was two.  As he wore his glow-in-the-dark skeleton sweatsuit, I asked him what he was dressed up as.  His matter-of-fact response was, "I'm a doggie treat!" :)

Here's one I made for the sweetest West Coast Cyber Pal a gal could have, Shauna (a.k.a LemonKissed).  Seeing all the hilarious quotes she posts on Facebook, she's got a lot of filling in to do.  That Carsten is one funny dude!  Thanks to Shauna, today was a big sale day for our little journals. XOXO

Get your Kid-isms Journal HERE

Comments

Popular Posts