Let summer begin!

OH BOY!!!
I say that for two reasons:
1. SUMMER is FINALLY HERE!
and
2. Juggling the hectic WORK/PLAY schedule has begun!

I struggle with this every year and have yet to conquer the chaos.  If you're a Stay-at-home/Work-from-home mom, you're in the same boat right now...I feel for ya!  No easy way around it, summer means long days filled with family fun and LONGER nights playing catch-up in the studio.  Thank goodness for cell phones & mobile apps...a working mom's best friend.  I can answer emails, order supplies, set up custom orders and chat with clients all from the comfort of the pool but the hard work is done in the wee hours of the night and break of dawn mornings.

Here are few of my summertime must haves to keep me going...thank you PINTEREST!



...and when the work is done... 



How do YOU tackle it all???

Comments

Popular Posts