I Heart TeePee

I'd like to give our newest sponsor,
a warm Bushel & Peck welcome!
 
 
iHeartTeePee makes magical little spaces for your kiddo to play, nap AND dream!
 
Who didn't love making forts as a kid?
I know I sure did!!!  Stealing sheets from the linen closest and stringing them all over my bedroom if only for a few hours of play until I was told to put the sheets back where I found them.  Well, now your little one can play in their fort for hours and never have to clean up.  Matet's teepees are the perfect addition to any bedroom, playroom or even backyard.


In case you haven't stumbled across Matet's fabulous creations, here's a peek into the world of iHeartTeePee and the gal behind it all...

1. Tell us a little bit about yourself & how iHeartTeepee got started.

First and foremost, I'm a mama to my almost 2 yr old son Myles, who is the very root of this beautiful inspiration. I started this business last December 2012. It all started from a single Instagram post of my first teepee creation I made for my son. To my surprise, the week I opened my Etsy shop I was blown away by the orders that came in and how much support i got from people.  It's wonderful to know that I am able to construct something that can make a lot of children smile and create amazing memories in it that they can cherish forever. 

Matet & her beautiful family
2.  Do you have a studio/work schedule? What works for you? 

I enjoy being a stay at home mom and my family is always my first priority... "Family first, everything else can wait." It's the phrase I ultimately live by.  

I work from home and someday I will have my own studio.  I'm a hardworking crafter who doesn't mind working during sleep hours. I sometimes doze off on my craft/sewing table. lol! 

The first couple months of iHeartTeepee was so overwhelming which caused crazy-very-disorganized time management. I recently just hired a seamstress to help me sew and to finally get things moving.  Thank God, I am finally getting 7 hours sleep at night again! Lol!

3. What does a typical day look like for you?

A typical day for me is very busy, having to deal with a growing business and a very active toddler...which simply makes my daily adventure fun :)



4. What's next for iHeartTeePee?

I am looking to start a children's clothing line and I'm in the process of producing baby leggings as my first project. Very Excited!
 
5. What makes you smile :)

What makes me smile other than the obvious (my son & my family) is my clients' satisfaction.  

And I'll leave you with the adorable pic...seriously, how cute is little Myles?!?
. . .

A big thanks to Matet for letting us get a peek behind the scenes at what makes iHeartTeePee tick!

For more iHeartTeePee be sure to stop by Matet's shop:

 

Comments

Popular Posts