Skip to main content

For the love of BOOKS!

I started my little guy off early when it came to books...uhhhh, only months old and I was dragging him to story time at our local library.  I think it was more of an excuse for me to get my children's book fill without any awkwardness.  Afterall, I now had a kid!  Well, thank goodness, my little guy has grown up to be quite the reader.

And the fabulous people behind BabyLit board books are certainly onto something!  How about sharing classics like Jane Eyre, Pride & Prejudice or Romeo & Juliet with your toddler?  That's right just look at these adorable illustrations...it's a win win for all!



null

         

null

         

null

 

null

         

null

         

null

         

null

         

null

SHOP BABYLIT HERE!

null

         




 

Comments

Popular Posts