Not Just PapeR

Way back when, before B+P was B+P,
we had a little Etsy Shop where I sold knitted (& crocheted) pretties.  It did quite well and after hundreds of sales, I was knitted out!

I learned how to knit when I was seven - thanks to "Great-Grandma Sweaters"...as my son used to call her.  Appropriately named, since she was always making him the cutest little sweaters.  After she passed away almost five years ago, I packed up my needles and hooks and haven't knitted since.  It just wasn't the same without her.  I would get so excited to show her what I had created and get her critique on every item I made.

Well, after recently cleaning out my studio and closets and coming across piles of yarn...bits and pieces of colors.  I actually have the itch to give it a go again for fun.  I'm thinking of sprucing up the house for Spring with a little colorful crafting.

Here are some of the images that sparked my inspiration...
a la Pinterest!











Thanks, Pinterest and thanks, Great-Grandma Sweaters :)

Comments

Popular Posts