Random Acts of Kindness

I'm a big fan of Smiling!  Whether, I'm the one doing the smiling or, better yet, the only making someone else smile!  There's no greater feeling than knowing you made someone's day a little brighter.  It's definitely a win win situation all around.

When I read that my wonderful friend, Shauna, from Lemon Kissed was conducting a little kindness project of her own, I jumped at the opportunity to spread the love...Lemon Kissed Love, that is!


As said by Shauna herself, "...being nice feels nice".
Want to hear what Lemon Kissed and Lemon Kissed friends have been up to?

From park benches to parking meters to tables inside restaurants, doctor’s offices and coffee shops – Shauna & her "Secret Lemon Kissed Agents" have been leaving Lemon Kissed earrings in random places in an effort to spread happiness and kindness all over (from Oregon to Philly...you could be the next smile on her list).  All in hopes that this simple and random act of kindness inspires others to do little things for others.

Let's just say I know the Secret Agent in Philly ;)
Here are the latest smiles found in the City of Brotherly Love!


So, get out there and spread some smiles!!!
You won't regret it :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the great help, Jaimee!! Also, LOVE the pictures! I appreciate your willingness and enthusiasm to do kind things for others, and I appreciate your big heart. XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts