MONDAY MEET & GREET :: TURQUOISE ALLIGATOR

Today's meet & greet is with Brooke from the Turquoise Alligator!
I actually found her Etsy shop while surfing Facebook.  My pal, Shauna (you remember Shauna?!) had posted a little something about Brooke's shop and I had to go over and check it out for myself.  All I have to say is...SOOOO CUTE!

This self-proclaimed Fabric Nut & Sewing Freak has such a sense for color, patterns and chic simplicity.  All a big plus when it comes to designing for kids.  Less is more in my book!  Just look at these sweet little onesies.

Perfect for Easter!

(You know we're big Elephant lovers here!)

And if you're little kiddo has outgrown the onesie phase - like mine :(
no worries, Brooke has adorable little T's too!
Like this Mod Bike T
Sizes from 6 mo. all the way up to 6 yrs. too!!!

.   .   .

Maybe you're in the market for something for YOU?!
She's got you covered in that department too.
You can even spruce up your kitchen with her adorable appliques.
Here's another favorite of mine :)

Well, I think you get the picture.
EVERYTHING in this shop is fantastic!
And we're proud to say that
is one of B+P's newest Sponsors too.

Like what you see?
Be sure to stop back here for our Wednesday GIVEAWAY
and see what Brooke will have up for grabs!

Check out more Turquiose Alligator here...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts