MONDAY MEET & GREET :: DOODIES BOOTIES

I just love doing my weekly Etsy rounds searching for hidden treasures!
It's truly the photography that lures me in at first, not necessarily the products.  But this is a win win situation here.  For instance...

Now, tell me that sweet little face didn't capture you right away.
And how 'bout this little dapper fellow ~

Doesn't hurt that the adorable dudes are donning pretty fab duds either.
They're the creations of Andrea Boggess at none other than, DOODIES BOOTIESOne of our newest sponsors.
Go on, say it "D-O-O-D-I-E-S B-O-O-T-I-E-S" ~  It's so much fun :)
And so are these...
HIS and...
That's just the tip of the iceberg folks!!!
OKAY, now brace yourself...are you ready?!
Andrea has been so generous to offer our readers the opportunity to win a
$20 Gift Certificate to anything in her shop.  You just have to stop back here on Wednesday for the details.  So, be sure to check back!

Find more DOODIES BOOTIES here ::

Comments

  1. great photography! ;)

    these goodies are incredible! andrea is an incredible crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts