TYPOGRAPHY :: Vanessa Cavaco

I'm so excited to have our first guest post from Vanessa today.
Sit back and enjoy reading a bit about Typography.

.  .  .

TYPOGRAPHY is the art and technique of arranging type, type design and modifying type glyphs.

And I just LOVE it!! I am obsessed with different fonts, arranging letters in an esthetically beautiful way. It is very popular now, can be seen from home decor to clothing and accessories.  Here are some lovely and chic designs to add a little type to your life!

I love basically everything is Ecce Prints etsy shop, take a look at some chic wall prints for your home.
photos courtesy of :: Ecce Prints

Chic and oh so different...this typography chair would look quite eye catching in my office!!
photo courtesy of :: Home Design Base

How about adding this chic "Little Black Rug" by John Pour Home to your decor? I am really liking this! Sure to be a conversation starter when guests come over.
photo courtesy of :: John Pour Home Rugs
Thank you Jaimee, for allowing me to hop on over to your blog!

Comments

  1. LOVE, love, love this post! :)
    So many fun typography items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's amazing when it comes to picking beautiful fonts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts