Friday Friends :: Jennifer Yamzon

So, here we are with this week's Friday Friend, Jen Yamzon.
I'm not quite sure how we met.  I think I was just surfing my way through Etsy one day and her shop caught my eye.  Jen & I share the same passion for paper and design.  Back then, she was rockin' The Stationery Boutique (which is due to re-open February 12th, so keep watch).   These days she been a selling fool over at Parcel + Paper!  Have you seen all the fabulous goodies she has in store?  It's no wonder!

Here are a few just to tempt you...
Who doesn't love Baker's Twine?
And this is the first I've seen of the Air Mail Stripe ~ LOVE IT!
Okay, seriously, this Washi Tape is unresistable!
I want it in every color.
Or are you someone who needs it all mapped out for you?
Well, Jen can help you in that department for sure.
Look at this kit...everything you could possibly need all in one pretty package!

.  .  .

Now, you can't tell me you haven't been clicking...
I told you you'd be tempted!  Go snatch up some goodies for yourself before I nab them all first :)

More on Jen coming up on Monday's Meet & Greet!
Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts