Featured Sponsor :: fHg Designs

I'd like to introduce one of our newest sponsors, FHG Designs!


I stumbled across Kristen's Etsy Shop not too long ago and was drawn in by the fun vibrant colors and patterns strewn throughout her shop.  I remember searching for classic accessories when my little guy was, well, little.  I know I would've snatched up one of everything in this shop for sure! {hmmmm...maybe not the dresses.  As cute as he was, I just don't think my little guy would've looked quite right in one of them}


You could go with a different pattern for each item or, better yet, make it a complete matching set!  Oh, the possibilities. 



With the amount of baby showers B + P Paper helps throw, I thought FHG Designs would fit in just perfectly with our crowd here on the blog!



From sweet little dresses to Pacifier Clips, everything is just darling!

Comments

Popular Posts