Saturday, January 22, 2011

PARTY PLANNING MADNESS

So, first off, let me just say ETSY is the most amazing place EVER!  Seriously, if I had never taken the plunge in setting up a shop 5 years ago, I definitely wouldn't be where I am today.  Etsy is the perfect platform for anyone starting out.  It's easy, affordable and booming!  Where else could I have connected with 3 party planners in one week...one local, one in Hawaii and one in Australia!!! SIMPLY AMAZING I tell you!
One of my biggest pleasures was meeting Corinn Rocker of Corley Designs.
She's got to be one of the most fun and creative ladies I know...GREAT multi-tasker too!!!  She's one Busy Bee these days and it's no problem seeing why!
Here's just one of the sweet parties I had the honor of helping create :)
*Photos courtesy of Corley Designs

You can hear more about Corinn and Gracie's Party over at
or stop by Corinn's Facebook Page and see what she is up to next!