PARTY PLANNING MADNESS

So, first off, let me just say ETSY is the most amazing place EVER!  Seriously, if I had never taken the plunge in setting up a shop 5 years ago, I definitely wouldn't be where I am today.  Etsy is the perfect platform for anyone starting out.  It's easy, affordable and booming!  Where else could I have connected with 3 party planners in one week...one local, one in Hawaii and one in Australia!!! SIMPLY AMAZING I tell you!
One of my biggest pleasures was meeting Corinn Rocker of Corley Designs.
She's got to be one of the most fun and creative ladies I know...GREAT multi-tasker too!!!  She's one Busy Bee these days and it's no problem seeing why!
Here's just one of the sweet parties I had the honor of helping create :)
*Photos courtesy of Corley Designs

You can hear more about Corinn and Gracie's Party over at
or stop by Corinn's Facebook Page and see what she is up to next!

Comments

Popular Posts