Catch Up!

Almost a month late...better late than never, I say.

Another round of "Catch Up"!
An Ode to the Holiday Past and to family traditions.
Here's a little behind the scenes peek - the OTHER side of me :)
Starting out with my Traditional Birthday lunch at Washington's Crossing Inn...then heading to Howell Farm to see Santa with Grandma & Grandpa!

Followed by another Birthday Tradition...Longwood Gardens (with the Goofball Boys)!
I'm one lucky girl!

A morning of Swedish Tradition...my little guy even sang in Swedish...
"New air det yule again!"
...and finally, a visit from the big man himself!
IT WAS WONDERFUL!
Hope your holidays were just as merry!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely holiday photos with us!
    Looks like you had a wonderful season :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts