HELP!!!

So...I've been approached to work on a potential project and could really use your assistance.  My question to YOU is ::
What design would you choose???
I'd love your feedback and I promise to share my secret should everything go as planned :)
Simply take a look to your right ------>
and click which is your favorite.

  In case you're not familiar with our Simple Silhouette Prints, take a peek below.
 The Silhouettes come in a variety of sizes with an assortment of designs to choose from.
You simply choose your design & color along with a font & font color (if choosing to have it personalized) and then your size.  (Sizing:  5x5, 5x7, 8x8, 8x10, 10x10, 10x12, 12x12, 12x16)

Then, if you'd like to help me out a little further, leave me a comment as to what color combination and font you would choose as well.

Thanking you BUNCHES in advance!!!

Comments

  1. I love the aqua and slate together. and the stem and slate. and I love the deer!

    Did I help!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and I love the Champagne and Limo font.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lady!
    You're always there to help :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts