A Bit of Heaven from the Beach

A new family tradition is visiting my Sister-In-Law (& Brother-In-Law) at their awesome beach house in Rehobeth, DE each summer.  *THANKS for buying that house* :)
And each year, I become a little more aquainted with the local shops and boutiques...second best thing to the beach itself - oh, AND the dining!!!  Of all the lovely shops, I always wind up at my absolute favorite Mod Cottage 
Photo Courtesty of:  http://www.modcottage.net/

It's the one stop shop for everything chic!  From elegant table settings to amazing handmade soaps, they've got it all...and I want it all.  I try to pick a little something up whenever we go so I can take a little bit of the beach home with me. 
This year, I snatched up a gorgeous mug (that is on it's way with me to Lowe's so they can match paint for the studio) and a few bars of the most amazing smelling soap from Saipua (derived from the Finnish word for soap & operating out of little ol' Brooklyn, NY).
"His & Hers" soaps...coffe mint is mine :)
If you're in the Rehoboth area, be sure to pick up some soap or go directly to the source itself if you're in the Brooklyn area.  How couldn't something wonderful come from a shop that looks like THIS?!
Photo Courtesy of: www.Saipua.com

Comments

Popular Posts