Networking!

It's been quite a challenge getting the name back out there after rebranding...a lot harder than I had anticipated!  I know, I know, it's all about networking...well, networking has been monopolizing the majority of my spare time lately ~ although, it's been paying off.

Just in case you haven't caught all our new venues, here they are ::
stop by and say hello, comment, tweet, "like" or do whatever it is you like to do :)

FIND BUSHEL & PECK AT ::

(Help us Hit 100 fans this week)
(Always happy to have visitors)

ETSYKids ::

Comments

  1. Jaimee...I feel the same way! After I changed the Co. name...it's taking me forever to get the new name out there as well....and both of us have things going on besides our work so it makes it even harder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm JUST reading this now and it's OCTOBER!!! Sometimes it just feels impossible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts