Three Cheers for The Twinery

It's amazing what networking can do!  I've met so many amazing {AND generous} people over the past few years via Etsy, Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Blogger...and the list goes on!

Not only do they welcome you with open arms but they're willing to share valuble knowledge, insight and sometime goodies!!!

Like the folks at The Twinery!

Just look what I scored after meeting up with them on Twitter...
I don't know about you, but I've grown up LOVING baker's twine.  I still remember snatching the striped string from boxes of sweets at my Aunt's house on special occassions.  Now if only I were still young enough to wear it in bows on my pigtails!!!  Oh well, I'll just have to share a little twine happiness with my customers as I wrap each and every order with it.
AND...
If you Spread the Word you can get a Discount!
If you will help spread the word with a special post about their twine on your blog...they'll offer you & your blog readers a discount to their shop! Pretty simple, right?! And there aren't any 'catches' or hidden exceptions - well, except that they'd prefer your blog is a happy place that they'd love to have their twine featured. Just be sure to link to their shop in your blog post!

Comments

Popular Posts