A BIG TOP BIRTHDAY

So, last weekend was a blast...aside from having the most annoying cold that my hubby & little guy have now caught ~ sorry guys!!!
It was my Father-In-Law's birthday so we thought we'd treat him to a day at the circus...although, as Grandparents do, HE wound up treating. (We did give him another gift though, so you all don't think we're super Cheapo's!!!) I'll tell ya, Ringling Bros. really know how to put on a show. I had gone once when I was little and the only thing that stood out in my mind was that it was REALLY smelly (we must have had some close seats). Then, last year, we took our little guy for the first time...WAIT, I think Grandpa treated then too...what a guy!  Well, it was AMAZING and nothing stunk :)

So, we decided to make the trip again this year and they certainly did NOT disappoint!!! Everything was new! New host, new animals, new stunts...JUST AWESOME!!!

Check it out:

THERE WAS TONS MORE BUT I WAS TOO MEZMERIZED TO TAKE PICTURES!

Comments

  1. I haven't been to the circus in years and years. Come to think of it, I think I only went one time as a little girl. Do you like circus peanuts- I hate them- hahaha?! :) Looks like a fun family outing. What a nice treat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts