Oh Baby!

There are a couple of cases that "Oh, Baby!" is appropriate...for one, ALL THIS SNOW and second, all the Baby Shower work I've been working on lately.  I'm not aware of what was going on about nine months ago but there sure are a LOT of babies on the way!  At least that's what my sales are saying ~ it's Baby Shower Mania at Modern Classics: Kids!!!  Hmmm...and with the weather conditions and cabin fever we're experiencing here in the East, there just might be another "Boom" in another nine months :)

Take a gander at what's been going on at the McClellan Ranch.
And here are some updated storm shots...


And with all that snow comes lots of rest!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, look at all that snow!!!

    And cute shower invites. The alphabet ones have always been one of my faves. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been busy!! The invites are so cute :) I must admit, I too, am pregnant! something is in the water...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts