BeLOVEd

Of course, my cup runneth over with love each and every day from my two boys but Valentine's is just a little sweeter ~ in more ways then one!  To wake up to this smiling face full of excitement as if it were Christmas morning just to tell me that he made me the best Valentine and he can't wait until all the snow days are over so he can bring it home from school ~ it was drying from LAST Tuesday's Art Class when the Storm hit.  He and Daddy still had a card for me but he ASSURED me that his card is MUCH better then the one Daddy picked out :)  Too Cute!

So, the day began with the Breakfast of Champions...CHOCOLATE!  Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment, I know.  It took but an hour for the migraine to set in but two Maxalts later I was rarin' to go out to lunch.  Thanks to Grandpa Boat for the tasty bite at MaGurks (note :: the absolute best pub for Tempura Pickles!).  Then, we purused through my little Coach wristlet (otherwise know as the Gift Card Haven which is thankfully filled to the brim with Restaurant Gift cards from Christmas & Birthdays) for Dinner plans.  We opted for a night out at Outback!  No cooking or cleaning up all day...what could be a better gift?  Hmm...maybe a nap too ~ hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

A little something for my Little Sweetie...
...and a little something for my Big Sweetie too!
Nothing better than a Chocolate Covered Strawberry the size of your head!
 And MY GOODIES!
Thanks to Fred for the amazing photos!!!

Comments

Popular Posts