Mosaic Monday

Okay, so it's not Monday but things tend to be placed on the back burner when you've got a sick little boy at home. Finn's officially missed his first day of Kindergarten {& second & probably 3rd} due to a case of possible strep...we shall see when the doc calls with the results tomorrow. Needless to say, there have been some sleepless nights and schedules way out of wack.

And like I said earlier, today's list is quite "fitting". No sooner does the cooler weather roll in and the winds start to blow {especially like this afternoon} do I feel the need to peruse the town window shopping and frequenting any cafe that comes my way. I just love the Fall! So, without further delay...ENJOY1. Accordian Man - ANJacobsen
2. A Lot of Latte - ColorMeYellow
3. European Cafe - LisaBurch
4. Piazza San Marco - DHunting
5. Latte - KMSitko
6. Cafe Tortoni - LiamParkinson
7. Cafe with Castle View - LisaBurch
8. Decisions - UnderABlueSky
9. Let's Have a Coffee - AngieMuldowney

Comments

  1. this is such a striking curation. you have a great eye! thank you for including me in it.

    I also have a little guy in JK. I hope yours is feeling better soon!

    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. it can be monday if you want it to! lovely mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely collection. sorry the little one isn't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we lived closer... I'd say, let's meet up for a cup!! I'm sure we'd have plenty to talk about. :) Brad and I picked up 2 lbs of our favorite coffee (Peet's Coffee). It's a little hard to find in Chicago. We should be set for a bit. I love a small cup in the mornings or a great cup of hot chai with milk and honey. We've been drinking A LOT of tea since we've both been home sick. blah.

    I hope Finn feels better soon! I know all about strep. I got strep throat 2-3 times a year as a kid. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, nice! Cafes and coffee shops are so great, I love them. Such great photos, thanks for including mine on your super blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm...yum. gotta go to my coffee shop now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts