We're DOIN' IT FOR DANNY!


It's that time of year again...time for the Walk to Cure Diabetes! I can't remember what number walk this one is but we've got a few under out belt now and I can't tell you how great it feels to know you're helping. Even if it's only a little bit, it still counts! And it certainly adds up in the end. If you'd like to help our family out and show Danny a little support, please feel free to click HERE and donate as generously as you're able!
Or PLEASE feel free to join Team Matzkateers and walk along with us!
I'd be pleased as punch for you to join us!

Comments

  1. That's so great! :) I'm glad for you and wish you the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard of the walk. I hope they soon find a cure for this disease, it takes such a toll on people...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for beautiful weather, lots of financial support... and a cure. All the best!! You're a nice friend to Danny + his family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts