Mosaic Monday

Okay, after seeing Julie & Julia {and if you have, you'll know what I mean} I'm going to try hard to stick to a "regiment"! I owe it to myself afterall and I can do it ~ maybe. So, here's my first attempt at something solid and a take off of POE {Photographer of Etsy} and their Mosaic Mondays. It's just a nice way to show where some of my inspiration comes from while also giving some well deserved compliments too! Not to mention all the eye candy for you guys...just look!

  1. Blancheur Printaniere - MarcoLaGrenouille.etsy.com
  2. Poppy Enchanted - UrbanDesign.etsy.com
  3. Buenos Aires Blues - Mariterecr.etsy.com
  4. Cherry Tree - KristyBee.etsy.com
  5. Blue Poppy Pods - HoneyTree.etsy.com
  6. Lovely Luscious Lilacs - MayaLee.etsy.com
  7. Afternoon Delight - SusannahTucker.etsy.com
  8. Soft Autumn Three - JenniferAitchison.etsy.com

Comments

  1. What a beautiful arrangement!
    Thank you for adding my photograph to your inspiration list. These are some of my favorite images too :)

    Your blog is Lovely and so is your shop.
    Best wishes to you,
    Jennifer Aitchison

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection! Thanks for including my Lovely Luscious Lilacs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful! I love the"Poppy Enchanted".
    And a cool idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my photograph on your lovely blog!

    Great selection, the mosaic of pics looks very nice :)

    Your "White Blossoms" in your shop looks amazing too!

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the book and I know what you mean ;) Blog time! Beautiful inspiration indeed.

    Hope you also survived your 1st day of school. I cried and cried. So much harder to say goodbye to the youngest one. all the best.

    sunbasilgarden.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely mosaic! I was just experimenting with that myself the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up...

    Julie + Julia is on my list of movies to see! I've noticed that a lot of bloggers have mentioned it. I'm late to the game. Lame.

    ALL of those images are lovely. Sooooo many creative folks on Etsy. You included! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally know what you mean - LOVED THAT FILM!!!! Good for you! I'm in the midst of figuring out what I am gonna do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Regiments are good! :) Keep it up Friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts