Monday, August 17, 2009

Mosaic Monday

Okay, after seeing Julie & Julia {and if you have, you'll know what I mean} I'm going to try hard to stick to a "regiment"! I owe it to myself afterall and I can do it ~ maybe. So, here's my first attempt at something solid and a take off of POE {Photographer of Etsy} and their Mosaic Mondays. It's just a nice way to show where some of my inspiration comes from while also giving some well deserved compliments too! Not to mention all the eye candy for you guys...just look!

  1. Blancheur Printaniere - MarcoLaGrenouille.etsy.com
  2. Poppy Enchanted - UrbanDesign.etsy.com
  3. Buenos Aires Blues - Mariterecr.etsy.com
  4. Cherry Tree - KristyBee.etsy.com
  5. Blue Poppy Pods - HoneyTree.etsy.com
  6. Lovely Luscious Lilacs - MayaLee.etsy.com
  7. Afternoon Delight - SusannahTucker.etsy.com
  8. Soft Autumn Three - JenniferAitchison.etsy.com