Home Sweet Home

So after practically a month of vacation, we're finally home and I'm loving it! Of course, vacation was WONDERFUL! We loved every second of visiting family, catching up with friends, soaking up the sun, running on the beach, playing in the sand, fishing on the lake but nothing beats coming home at the end of a long trip. And I'm even welcoming the rain today too. Being stuck inside, I'm feeling all domestic and happy! I'm sure THAT novelty will wear off by the end of the week but for the moment I'm quite content and all warm and fuzzy inside. The smell of the clean laundry, the comfort of the all too familiar nook in the corner of the sectional ("my" corner), a happy little guy with Lego's strewn all over the living room rug, the dripping of the rain outside the open windows...that's a vacation in itself.

Here are just a few of our photos...

Comments

  1. So wonderful pictures! Since like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! It is a great feeling coming homes, isn't it. I love that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! Looks like you had a great time...check out my post today for a little something on modern classics kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Catching up on some blog reading... Fun, summer pictures. You sure have crammed a lot into your summer thus far! I know what you mean about being home post-vacation. I kinda like rainy days myself...

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome home!! I envy your wonderful looking trip! So much sun and surf...ahhhhhh. I do know what you mean though - it is comforting to come back home :) Enjoy your rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fun!! It looks like you've had an absolute blast! :) I'm loving all of the photos!

    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you guys had the best time! Your little guys face on one of the the amusement rides is priceless!! Hhaha...he looks soooo excited and happy! Love it!

    Love that white dress that you're wearing on the beach too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts